Effective January 1, 2023
For HOA status requests, please email email@example.com
Knolls West, filings 2, 3 & 4
- 374 units, PUD, fee simple – self-managed
- All common areas are complete and not subject to additional phasing
- Control of the HOA was turned over to unit owners on 10/09/1979
- Common amenities include 1 clubhouse, 1 outdoor pool, 1 set of tennis courts.
Owner shall maintain, repair and replace, as necessary, at their own expense, all portions of their Lot and the improvements thereon, including, without limitation, all glass, doors (including garage doors) and windows (including window frames, trim and shutters), siding, (including battens, soffit and fascia) roofs, gutters and downspouts, foundations, decks, patios, privacy fencing, railings, stairways and concrete flatwork other than the garage aprons. All such items shall be kept and maintained in a neat and attractive manner. Exterior changes must be pre-approved by the Architectural Control Committee.
Insurance (NO MASTER POLICY)
Owner is responsible for insuring the structure(s) and contents as if a single-family unit. No “Condo” policies.
- General Liability (1,000,000/2,000,000) 5,000 medical expense
- Umbrella (1,000,000) 5,000 retention
- Directors and Officers Liability (1,000,000) 1,000 retention
- Crime Policy (500,000) 5,000 retention
- Contact: Cherry Creek Insurance Group, 720-799-0110
Monthly Dues: $200
The maintenance fee is due on the first of each month and becomes delinquent on the 30th. The Association does not send invoices for monthly payments. Fees are $182.00 per month plus $18.00 per month for the exterior painting fee. Exteriors are painted on a 7-year rotation.
Included in monthly fee:
- Water (Denver Water)
- Weekly trash removal and bi-weekly recycling
- Common area maintenance
- Snow removal
- Exterior painting
- Use of pool, tennis courts and clubhouse
- See Association’s Governing Documents for more information and details.
NOT included in monthly fee (but common household expenses):
- Sewer (City of Englewood)
- Dwelling insurance
- Property Tax
- Utilities (power, gas, internet, telephone, etc.)
- Exterior maintenance to unit including walls, roof and windows.
- Unless it is outlined in the Governing Documents, it should be assumed to not be included.
Real Estate Signs
Signs are not permitted in/on front yard, on porches or in the townhouse windows. Signs are only permitted behind the unit in the driveway area next to the sidewalk leading to garages.
Reserves: Not transferable.